What an exciting sale we had on July 25 at 4 Alexandria Court in Ocean Pines. Everything was beautiful, clean and almost new.
The crowd at the door was tremendous, almost 75 people waited to enter the sale for a wonderful shopping experience. Only 25 were admitted at 9:00 and everyone else waited patiently until their turn to come in. What a great group of people they were. I really appreciate everyone that waited in the hot weather.
The first part of the sale slowed down around 12:00 and people went home for lunch.
1:00 came and they started lining up for the 2:00 1/2 price sale. At 1:30 the sign up sheet was out and another long list was started. At 2:00 when the door was opened we had another 50 people waiting to take home the bargains.
Everyone was so patient and waited for approvals of credit cards, waited for help to write up their treasures and were just a terrific group of people. The sale was a real pleasure and a great success.
Sunday arrived and the people came to pick up the items that required trucks and trailers. Some more deals were struck and 95 percent of the leftovers were purchased. The remaining 5% were loaded into a pick up truck and taken back to Virginia for a church rummage sale.
When everything was out, the house was vacuumed and swept and the key was returned to the Real Estate Company. The house was now ready for the new owners to take possession.
To view the original sale items, click HERE to see the listing under our Past Sales.